Thursday, 28 April 2016

Collaboration with Cherrisse Foster

Collaboration with Cherrisse Foster
As I said in my previous blog post, as per our Social Media Communication course I was required to collaborate with at least two other classmates whose project would mesh nicely with mines. My second collaboration was with classmate Cherrisse Foster, whose project involved ‘Embracing the Beauty and Body of Women. Cherrisse’s project meshed nicely with my project because she encouraged women to love themselves and in my small business I had to interact with women of all walks of life. I also had to learn to embrace my beauty and be comfortable with my body and Cherisse was there to help me. Thank you Cherrisse!

To read some more about Cherrisse and her journey, visit her page at 

Here are one images of me back in the days and one of me now.  I never thought all those years ago that I would put on weight, but with the birth of my third child, I did just that! Cherrisse convinced me that was not such a bad thing. The other three images are of beautiful Cherrisse.



This is me back in the days.



This is me now.


Beautiful Cherrisse!!!




1 comment: