Thursday, 28 April 2016

Collaboration with Ariel Hunt

As part of our Social Media Communication course I was required to collaborate with at least two other classmates whose project would mesh nicely with mines. My first collaboration was with classmate Ariel Hunt, whose project involved DIY (Do It Yourself). Ariel and I were able to work together to successfully create a few items for my desktop work-space and it was fun learning to create beautiful pieces that I could actually use to help organize my working area. Ariel was excellent at using items most people would throw out as garbage and produce work of art. I needed to organize the clutter on my desk, and Ariel came to my rescue. She used discarded boxes from supermarkets to craft a book-stand and supply holder for me as well as toilet paper rolls to and cardboard to craft a stationery holder for me. I was amazed at how beautiful it looked when completed, but most of all how functional it was in my work-space. No more clutter – YAY! Thank you Ariel! To view more of Ariel's work, visit her page at http://arielhuntdiy.blogspot.com/?m=1

Here are a few photos of Ariel's creations that I am now using on my desk.





1 comment: